On main window of program you can control your cryptcontainer, choose which browser you want to use as base. After this you need to decide, do you want to use antidetect or not. If yes, you should also have some configs to work with.
We have new important changes.
- qualified recoded core with new professional developer; invested real big money;
- improved time of work
- changed MAIN function of software
- new addon control panel (very useful!!), you can see there short config brief, change webRTC ip on-fly, enable ip changing monitoring
- collection of detect to test your config
Cryptcontainer now contain firefoxes from 41 to 48.
- parameters of about:config improved, added something very interesting
- fonts bugfix
- config smart loader, when you load config from configshop, antidetect searching for weak places and correct it, removing unworking functions
- configshop with everyday update, only quality configs, moneyback for configs possible; discount for big configs count (deposit $500 get 30% discount)
- antidetect 7 tested by 100 people and dont contain stupid bugs
- EXCLUSIVE: you can move generated browser to any PC without any restrictions
- cheap prices and high quality, no monthly charges